Tuesday, September 1, 2009

We're Here!

I once read a blog where the mom blogger (who had 5 kids by the way) moved cross country. Not such a big deal, until I tell you that she posted every day more than once throughout the whole move. She didn't miss a beat! I'm baffled and comfuzzled as to how this is even humanly possible.

I, on the other hand, am a complete wreck. Boxes are still littering every room, the whole house smells like cardboard, and the kitchen is set up in the most illogical traffic pattern imaginable. To top it all off, certain key items have not been located, the most worrisome being my camera bag and all its cool contents. I'm kicking myself that we didn't leave the camera in the shop in Scottsdale, because then I would know where it is, but no, we thought we would take it in for service once we got relocated. Well, I guess we will take it in for service, when we find it.

Meanwhile, we continue to unpack, spend time at the beach, and explore our new community.

By the way, now that we no longer live in Scottsdale I'm not worried about posting the following information. I wanted to post it earlier but, you know, internet safety and all. I wouldn't want to wake up murdered in my bed after all.


Here's my old house. We're still trying to sell or lease it. Any takers?

No comments: