Wednesday, August 13, 2008

JoBros Album Release

Betcha didn't realize the significance of August 12. That's ok, it's probably because you're a reasonable adult with no teeny bopper daughters. Hey wait a minute! I'm a reasonable adult with no teeny bopper daughters. Oh right, they're not boppers, but they are slightly obsessed.



Here you have an extremely rare photo. It's probably worth money even. It's so rare I consider it on the scale of miracle. Miracle, I tell you! My girls in matching outfits, appearing to enjoy each other's company. Yes, I realize this is a Jonas Brothers party and they are wearing Hannah Montana shirts, but a $3 shirt at Wal-Mart is a deal too good to pass up, especially when it brings on the miracle you see before you....




Here's the JoBro poster Amy made...



And now she's working on the JoBro t-shirts...

After which, they decorated a JoBro cake...




and celebrated with other slightly obsessed friends.


Nick?
Joe?
Kevin?
Would you please come to my house and end my pain?

No comments: