Thursday, August 14, 2008

When It Rains . . .

No pictures of the actual event, I was too busy making a run for it. When I dropped Tait off at football, I took a look at the sky and, being the astute weather observer that I am, realized it was not a matter of if but when. The when occured right in the middle of 8th grade science at back-to-school night--YES! Rescued from the 8th grade! I had to run across campus, barefooted, because those cute little Ann Taylor sandals I picked up in Idyllwild get super slippery when they're wet (I discovered that little perk during a downpour at DisneyWorld). Then, I slogged across town to pick up the Tater Tot who was getting pummeled by paint ball sized hail. All the while I'm picturing how I'm going to look on TV sitting on top of my car when they put me on the news as part of the Stupid Motorist Law. Well, it woulda made a nice youtube addition to the blog, but no thanks!




Here is Ann Taylor hangin' out with Michael Vick (we got a good deal on the cleats after Michael's unfortunate incident with the law)

No comments: