Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Birthday, part 2

What a crazy week this has been! Soon (and I won't say tomorrow, because I guess you know how my tomorrow promises have been working out) I'll fill you in on all the crafty projects I've been working on. For now, more birthday pics....
Amy managed to pose with each and every one of us. This one just proves that a certain 16-year-old has been growing like a weed. Yes, he has passed her up.

Brian is still working on his Greek god pose. Oh, it's so hard not to smile!
I'll show you this one just to prove I have no shame (or vanity). Gray hair, wrinkles, and I still can't open my eyes. Note to self: when you have issues such as mine, it does not behoove you to pose next to a gorgeous 2o-year-old. Oh well. The things we do for love.

Here she is with dear old dad.

Tait was living up to his name ("IrriTAITing") so we had to grab him and mete out some justice.
Serves the little stinker right!

No comments: