Monday, December 8, 2008

The Secret

I think I've discovered the secret to creating traffic on your blog. Oh yeah, this is a surefire winner all right. See, I notice I get hits every day on one certain page in my backlog of wonderful posts. So all you have to do is ...

shhhh....

(whispering, because it's a secret after all)

Mention a certain pro football player's name (the one who's doing jail time for that infamous dogfighting incident) in the same sentence as a certain clothing designer. Never mind that you were talking about shoes, sandals and cleats to be precise. They don't need to know that. They'll come snooping around, just to see what's going on.

Let's try another trick, shall we?

We'll see what kind of mileage we can get out of this one.

Perhaps we should mention in one sentence a certain Harry Potter star who shares our last name (and who, by the way, is not our cousin, contrary to what my kids might have told you) and the state of his clothing in a certain stage production involving horses. Dare I say it?

I can't/won't share any images of Daniel Radcliffe naked!

Google start your search engines.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's too funny! Now you will attract all the perverts online, and then they will find me! OH NO! Look what you've done!!! LOL