Monday, October 13, 2008
Tag, I'm It!
Well, it's happened. I got tagged. And being the newbie that I am, I wasn't even sure what that meant! My real life friend and blog friend Maria left me a comment that tagged me to play her game. Then I'm supposed to tag six other people to play. Aaah--I get it now...it's like...well, tag! So here's what I'm supposed to do: share 6 random facts about myself, then tag 6 other friends to play. Since I haven't got 6 friends (how pathetic am I?) I'll just share my randomness with you. Thanks, Maria, for inviting me to play!
Random Facts about Lori, in No Particular Order:
6. I'm left handed. My dad is left handed. And my grandpa was left handed. As was my great great grandpa.
5. I love researching genealogy, and I'm working on joining Daughters of the American Revolution.
4. I did not enjoy babysitting when I was younger, but I did enjoy the money.
3. One of my first jobs was cleaning toilets at a Christian camp in California, ROTC they called it...Royal Order of Toilet Cleaning. As a result, I know how to properly clean and sanitize a toilet, and I can do it fast!
2. I hate to wear makeup, with a passion, but now I try to slap some on at least on Sundays, because I'm getting...(shhh, don't tell anybody)... old.
and, drumroll please
1. My favorite color is brown! I know I'm weird! But think about it...chocolate, coffee, skin tones, trees, earth, horses, dogs, bunnies, cinnamon...love it, I tell you!